MDP Inbouwspecialisten B.V. is a company with nearly 20 years of history in installing security and communications technologies in the automotive and maritime sectors. This work is performed by request on locations in the Netherlands and Belgium. MDP always uses the latest systems and technologies so we can be sure we are always giving our clients the optimal service, both now and in the future.
MDP Inbouwspecialisten B.V. is a business unit of Movida B.V. in Lelystad.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our team.
Field service engineer (40 hours per week)
This is an independent field job. The Field Service Engineer will be called out from home to perform the work at a client location. For the performance of the work the Field Service Engineer will be provided with a company car including the necessary work uniform, equipment and tools.
In consideration of the geographic distribution of the work locations we are seeking candidates who reside in the region of Utrecht.
Your work will include, in part:
- Installing various products for mobile and landline phone services
- Installing vehicle tracking systems and alarm systems in cars and other products at the client’s location
- Advising clients
- Technical Secondary School background with specialization in electronics, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable work experience
- Given the nature of the organization, a Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (good conduct certificate) is required
- The ideal candidate will hold a certification as installation specialist for security systems for mobile objects
- Ability to work independently
- Affinity with cars, security and mobile communications technologies
- Flexible and customer-oriented attitude
- Representative appearance
- Holder of a driving license B for at least 2 years
We offer a good salary (collective labour agreement for the electrical installation industry), training and a pleasant working environment.
We’d like to meet you; call us for an appointment.