home | news
Coronavirus | COVID-19
Just like the rest of the world, here in the Netherlands our society, way of life and way of doing business are currently gripped by the coronavirus and the steps being taken to fight it.
Movida and MDP are very much aware of this virus and are taking every possible step to deal with the situation appropriately. Our most important priority is the health of your and our employees.
We have made the decision to continue to offer our services to ensure that your enterprise and your employees can continue to work wherever they need to.
To achieve this, we are doing the following:
- We no longer shake hands
- When physical contact must happen, we maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres between persons
- Frequent hand washing
- Coughing and sneezing into elbows only
- Avoiding groups and/or events
- Scheduled meetings are being rescheduled or done online
- We currently receive no visitors in our offices without prior appointment
- Sales and service employees are working from home
- Our business units remain accessible 24/7 so that we can continue to meet all our commitments and perform all our services.
These measures will be in place up to and including 1 September. Additionally, we are also following all developments in the situation closely and adhering to the guidelines of the National Institute of Public Health (RIVM).